- Participants in our courses must be at least 18 years of age.
- If the minimum number of participants stated in the brochure is not reached, the course cannot take place. In that case Sprachforum reserves the right to present a modified course offer.
- Students are obliged to pay the fee applicable at the beginning of the course. Bank charges arising from payment of course fees must be borne by the student. If a student wishes to take the final examination at a date other than the date fixed by Sprachforum, an extra fee of 70 € will be charged.
- Cancellation: If a student cancels a course, the course fee paid can only be refunded if the student observes certain deadlines when submitting his or her cancellation. The cancellation note has to be submitted in writing. The following fees will be retained for each course:
Cancellation up to 14 days before the start of the course: 90 € for course
Cancellation up to 7 days before the start of the course: 140 € for course (+ 140 € for accommodation)
After that no refund is possible.
- Postponing of courses: if a student postpones a course which had already been booked, the following deadlines and fees apply for each course:
Postponing up to 14 days before the course: no fees
Postponing up to 7 days before the course: 140 € for the accommodation
Postponing up to 1 day before the course: 140 € for course (+ 140 € for the accommodation)
- If a student who has made the advance payment does not appear in class until the second day of the course without being excused, Sprachforum has the right to give the course place to another student. If a student fails to appear, no refund is possible.
- If a student is unable to complete or attend a course for personal reasons (e.g. illness, difficulties with the residence permit, professional or private obligations), he/she is neither entitled to a reimbursement of course fees nor to the participation in a language course at a later date.
- The accommodation arranged by Sprachforum will be made available to the students for the duration of the course only. If a participant occupies the accommodation after the course has ended, Sprachforum will charge a monthly fee as compensation.
- The price for accommodation must be paid for the total durance of your stay there. After the course start, no refund is possible (see terms and conditions § 4 and 5).
- The course participant is solely responsible for his or her own health, accident, liability and personal property insurance. Sprachforum Heinrich Heine assumes no liability whatsoever.
Legal Domicile Düsseldorf