All levels from A1.1 to C1.2
Next Evening Course from .
The evening courses are intended for students who wish to learn German for their jobs and have no time during the day to attend a course.
Next TestDaF Preparation Course from .
We offer a TestDaF-Preparation-Courses prior to each TestDaF-examination.
Next TestDaF Exam at , please apply by .
You can take the exam at Sprachforum Heinrich Heine.
The evening courses German as a foreign languages are intended for students who wish to learn German for everyday life or for their jobs, or who would like to brush up on their German skills and have no time during the day to attend a course.
A 1, A 2, B 1, B 2, C 1
Times of classes
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 6.15 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
- (48 lessons per course)
Start of the courses
Tuesday, starting with an assessment test
Size of groups
- 5 - 15 students per course (minimum: 5)
- + 15 € when transfer is made from abroad
- including assessment test and certificat of attendance
- excluding teaching material
When booking two consecutive courses
- only 340 € per course
50% upon enrolment and 50% on the first day of class.
- If you book two consecutive courses, you have to pay 50% of the deposit for both courses.
- Course fees will have to be paid in full by the end of the first course week.