Today this remark holds true more than ever, because Düsseldorf is loveable and livable, multicultural, tolerant and cosmopolitan. People from over 180 nations live here.
- And what makes the state capital Düsseldorf so loveable and worth living in?
- The Rhine with its promenade and beaches directly in the city
- The Old Town with its quiet little streets and the longest bar in the world
- The Media Harbor with extraordinary architecture, e.g. the Gehry buildings
- Benrath Castle with its beautiful park, Kaiserswerth with its medieval castle ruins
- Art and culture: large and small museums and numerous galleries, large and small theaters, the Opera on the Rhine and the Tonhalle symphony hall, Schumann, Kraftwerk, Die Toten Hosen and much more